Technician (Kuala Lumpur)
1. Support Customers on Technical Related Issues
2. Arrange priority on RMA related matters
3. Testing on hardware equipments
1. Minimum Higher Diploma in Computer related fields with 2 years experience
2. Knowledge in PC assembly, Computer Accessories and Gadgets
3. Able to work independently
4. Able to converse well in English, Mandarin & other Chinese dialect
5. Good Communication Skills through telephone supports to customers
6. Willing to work late and provide own transport
If you consider yourself to be dynamic and results-oriented, with a career objective to be the driving force behind a market leader in the most promising industry in today’s global economy, be part of our winning team!
We offer challenging jobs as well as career development opportunities and one of the most comprehensive staff development programs in the industry. Competitive salaries and benefits are being offered to the right candidates.
Candidates without prior experience in related field are welcome to apply. Interested candidates are invited to apply on line, submit or fax a detailed comprehensive resume, current and expected salaries including a recent passport-sized photograph before 1 February 2008 to:
Quantum Optimum Sdn Bhd
29-GM-1, Jalan Perdana 2/7,
55300 Kuala Lumpur