- Liaise with marketing department, shipping company, freight forwarder, insurance agents, and banker trade finance department, MITI, customs department to ensure timely clearance and delivery of shipment/cargo.
- Monitor & follow -up on import/export shipments with foreign suppliers and to ensure customers’ timely receipt of goods.
- Ensure accuracy & timely preparation of documentations to customers (ie Certification of origin, form A, Bill of lading ,Invoice ,Packing list etc) and handling of customs related matters.
- Source and negotiate with service provider for competitive pricing & terms.
- Monitor and update current service providers’ performance (quality, delivery & service)
- Handle trade orders processing, shipping documentation and shipping and shipment related operations.
- Competent in accurate and proper handling of export shipment documentation and operations.
- Experience in freight negotiation, container shipment and forwarding are added advantage.
- Meticulous with a sense of urgency.
- With basic understanding of Incoterms for international trade in a manufacturing industry, shipping and customs related formalities and practices.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Must be computer literate. Familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Logistic / Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Self starter, strong leadership with good interpersonal skill knowledge of Possess high level of commitment and able to demonstrate initiative, integrity & pro-active
Interested applicants are invited to write in or e-mail to the following address:-
Human Resource Department
MITHRIL SAFERAY SDN. BHD(229174V)
Lot 2286, Lorong 1,
34000 Kampung Boyan,
Fax no: 05-8087155, 05-8056110Location Perak,Malaysia