* To lead a team of technician for follow-up of product design.
* Carry out analysis on product's failure & line problem.
* Proficient in building, testing, and debugging software.
* Experience with design verification/troubleshooting methods and familiar with equipment like Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, network analyzer and spectrum analyzer.
* Design ability in analog/digital circuits.
* Support on OEM production activities.
* Assist to Engineer & Manager for daily routine job.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
* Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
* At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field - Electronics manufacturing industry is required for this position.
* Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam.
* Applicants should be Malaysian citizens.
* Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering - Electrical / Electronics or equivalent.
* Able to work independently with minimum supervision
* Full-Time positions available.
The company will be offering very competitive remuneration package to the right candidates. Please submit your application with resume. Outlining details of your qualifications, work experience, current and expected salary by 31 January 2008.
The Human Resource Department
Lot 5 Jalan Gudang 16/9
Seksyen 16, 40200 Shah Alam
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Fax: 03-5510 0173
JAWATAN KOSONG / KERJA KOSONG 2010
18 January 2008