The successful candidate will become an integral member of our IT team and will play a particularly active role in the:
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of all PCs, laptops, network equipment etc which will include new hardware and software installation, software configuration, upgrading of workstation hardware / software and general user support.
- Administration of the Company’s local telephone system to include routine moves / additions / changes as well as providing direction and guidance to vendors.
- Support of the Company’s in-house IT shipping applications, principal systems as well as setting up of the system for users.
- Maintenance of all records of computer assets records assigned to locations including tracking additions, relocations and deletions.
- Possesses at least an IT Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in related discipline, preferably with a professional qualification in MCSE Windows 2003.
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on experience in the following areas: Wireless LAN, Local Area Networks, system administration of Windows Servers, AS400, PC and laptop troubleshooting / configuration, and some knowledge in telco.
- Functional experience with the following protocol stacks : TCP/IP
- Hands-on experience in support of Windows 2000/2003 servers / installations.
- Familiarity with Office 95/97/2000/2003 and Windows XP Pro/2000.
- Knowledge in Visual Basic 6.0 or .Net, MS FrontPage, JAVA, HTML and SQL programming would be an added advantage.
- Self-motivated with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to travel to branch offices to provide IT support.
- Ability to work under pressure and results-oriented.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates are invited to Send their applications together with a detailed resume to the following address:
The Human Resources Manager
Level 5, Mayban Assurance Tower
Dataran Maybank, No1 Jalan Maarof
59000 Kuala Lumpur