Audit Assistant / Semi-Senior / Senior (5 positions)
We can offer people a broad range of career opportunities and highly competitive compensation. Our size allows us to maintain an open and relaxed atmosphere.
1. Candidates for Audit Assistant / Semi-Senior must possess at least LCCI / CAT / Dip. in Acct. or at least with 1 year of working experience in an audit firm. However, fresh graduates will also be considered.
2. Candidates for Audit Senior position are required to have a degree in Accountancy / Finance, or possess or currently pursuing professional qualifications with at least 2 years of relevant working experience in an audit firm. We offer competitive remuneration to commensurate with qualification and experience.
3. Possess good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia. Proficiency in Chinese dialects would have added advantage.
4. A self-starter, analytical and team player.
5. Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines with minimum supervision.
6. Computer literate.
7. Prepared to travel whenever required.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or write in with a comprehensive resume, stating present and expected salary together with a photograph (non-returnable) before 4 March 2008 to:-
Tel.: 03 2284 1788 / 6788 Fax: 03 2284 2688
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.